Pilot Project: eBook Loan Program

This Fall Interlibrary Loan is piloting an eBook project for the JFK Library. The aim of the pilot is to get books into the hands of faculty, students and staff in minutes rather than days or weeks. Popular titles, newly released books and urgent requests that simply cannot be borrow would instead be purchased and added to a Nook or Kindle. The device will then be available for checkout the very same day. No shipping costs and no wait time. Patrons will have access to this content for three weeks.

For more information on this project contact ILL or the Lower Level Media Center: 509-359-2492 (ILL), 509-359-7893 (ILL Service Desk) or ewuill@ewu.edu

Comments

1. R Rolland says

e-mail link in article gets:
    Error 404 – Not Found

We’re very sorry, but that page doesn’t exist or has been moved.
    Please make sure you have the right URL.

If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, try using the search form below.

2. R Rolland says

My question is, if I have Kindle Reader on my PC, which I do, can I down load the book to my PC rather than borrowing an e-reader from the library?

3. Brian Lynn says

Hi R Rolland,

The link is actually an email, and it is fixed. You can either use the email or call the phone numbers to get an answer to your question. Thanks!