The Fulbright program offers more than 800 grants for faculty to teach and conduct research in more than 125 countries. The benefits are numerous and give faculty opportunities to:
- Share their knowledge
- Gain teaching insights
- Discover new research directions
- Understand global context of their discipline
Some things faculty might not know:
- Opportunities exist for all levels of faculty from adjunct to full professor
- Awards are available in nearly every discipline
- Most teaching assignments are in English
- Grants range from two to twelve months. Shorter awards are common.
The catalog of awards and application materials are available now online at: http://www.cies.org/us_scholars/
Applications are due August 1.