How It Works
Starting in fall 2016, you can attend EWU four quarters in an academic year—fall, winter, spring, and summer—to earn a 4-year degree in 3 years. You’ll earn the same EWU degree from the same award-winning faculty in less time.
Details about the Finish in 3 Program:
- You must sign-up before beginning your coursework at EWU.
- You’re guaranteed priority registration.
- For each quarter, including summer, you’ll pay the same flat rate for tuition as students enrolled in 10 – 18 credits.
- Student housing is available during the summer.
- You’ll need to attend college continuously year-round after signing up.
- No previous college credit is required.
- You can begin either fall quarter (starting in 2016).