Eastern magazine’s “20 Under 40” campaign will demonstrate that there’s more than one formula for success. The EWU alumni we’ll profile in an upcoming issue are all up-and-coming movers and shakers.
To qualify, the nominee must be under the age of 40 by Dec. 31, 2012, an Eastern graduate and doing something amazing. We’re looking for nominations across all areas and disciplines: arts, science, tech, food, politics, design, sports, literature … you name it.
Submit the following:
- Nominee’s resume (We want people to know they are being nominated.)
- One-page description of why you think nominee should be selected. Be as specific as you can.
- Your contact information and that of the nominee.
Nominations my be submitted:
- Electronically: email@example.com
- By mail: 20 Under 40 Awards, 300 Showalter Hall, Cheney, WA 99004-2445
- DEADLINE: March 1, 2013