The 2nd Annual Spring Teaching and Technology Showcase is back – and in expanded form!
Please mark your calendar and plan to join us for this event on two consecutive afternoons:
Teaching and Technology Showcase | May 22, Monroe 205, 2–5 p.m.
- Hear from your fellow faculty about their experiences using innovative methods and tech tools to impact teaching, learning and student success
- 30-minute “briefs” will be presented by instructors on topics such as “Flipped” teaching; Simulation-based learning; and Instructional delivery via iPads
IT and Computer Standards Showcase | May 23, Monroe 205, 2–5 p.m.
- Meet with individuals from across the campus who provide faculty instructional support and consultative services
- Chat with your IT support services including the Help Desk, IT Project Management and Instructional Technologies
- Test drive your computer replacement options from Dell, Lenovo, Apple and HP
iPad Mini Drawings
The eLearning Services Department has received two iPad Minis to be given away* at the 2013 EWU Spring Faculty Showcase and Technology Services Fair.
One iPad Mini will be awarded (via drawing) to a lucky event attendee on May 22, 2013 and one iPad Mini will be awarded (via drawing) to a lucky event attendee on May 23, 2013. You do not have to be present at time of drawing to win.
*Note: The iPad Mini prizes are brand new EWU Tagged property and will remain university property. The prize will be transferred to the winner in his/her role as an EWU employee. Only EWU employees are eligible for prize drawings.