The start of fall term is less than a month away. Please join colleagues from across campus to be part of welcoming new and returning students to campus. Here are some great ways to participate:
1. Movers and Shakers, Friday, September 20, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. all residence halls. Be part of the team to help new students living on campus have an exceptional move-in experience. And get a great t-shirt, too! Please confirm your participation with your supervisor and email Ariel at email@example.com with the following information by Friday, September 6:
Shift/s (2hr shifts beginning at 9 a.m. on Sept 20):
2. New Student Convocation, Saturday, September 21, 10:30-11:30 a.m., Reese Court Pavilion. We will introduce new students to the traditions of the university in a formal welcome by EWU leaders. Please join in this centerpiece of our orientation program by being part of what is expected to be a tremendous crowd of students and their family members.
3. Pass Through the Pillars, Monday, September 23, 11 a.m.-12 noon, Showalter Hall walkway. Be part of the always fun turn-out of faculty and staff who line the entrance from the Herculean Pillars to Showalter. What a great way to connect with the new students.
4. Sutton Hall, Wednesday, September 25, open at 7:30 a.m. Please note that student service offices are open early the first day of class to help new and returning students.
6. Neighbor Festival, Friday, September 27, Campus Mall, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The annual welcome to campus and community members is always informative and fun. There are still slots to register, but don’t wait. Go to http://access.ewu.edu/student-activities/activities/neighbor-festival.xml