Trevor and Susannah, whose marriage is on the rocks, inflict their miseries on their nearest and dearest: three couples whose own relationships are tenuous at best. Taking place sequentially in the three beleaguered couples’ bedrooms during one endless Saturday night of co-dependence and dysfunction, beds, tempers and domestic order are ruffled, leading all the players to a hilariously touching epiphany.
May 12, 13 and 19, 20 at 7:30 p.m.
May 14 at 2 p.m.
May 18 at 5 p.m.
Directions to EWU Theatre From Spokane:
- Take I-90 West toward Seattle
- Take Exit 270. Merge onto WA-904 (Lt. Col. Michael P. Anderson Memorial Hwy). Head West toward Four Lakes/Cheney
- Turn right onto Betz Road at the first stoplight (approx. 5 miles)
- Betz Road turns into Washington St. Continue past EWU’s Roos Football Field 1/4 mile.
- The EWU Theatre is on the left between Parking Lots 3 & 7.
- EWU parking lots campus-wide are by permit use only until 5 p.m. weekdays. They become open to the public (no permits required) after 5 p.m. on weekdays and all day on weekends