The annual fiscal report for Eastern Washington University Early Head Start is available to the public on the program’s website. The report for fiscal year July 1, 2015 – June 30, 2016 is online, as well as the reports for the four previous years.
Also, you can get a copy of the reports sent to you. If you would like a report, contact EWU EHS Parent and Community Engagement Manager Ray Roberts at (509) 359-3157 or by email at email@example.com.
The annual report contains no child or family specific information, but includes the following:
- The total amount of public and private funds received and the amount from each source.
- An explanation of budgetary expenditures and proposed budget for the fiscal year.
- The total number of children and families served, the average monthly enrollment (as a percentage of funded enrollment), and the percentage of eligible children served.
- The results of the most recent Federal Monitoring Review and State of Washington Single Audit Report.
- The percentage of enrolled children that received medical and dental exams.
- Information on parent involvement activities.
- The agency’s efforts to prepare children for kindergarten.
This notice is made to the public as requested by federal law 42 United States Code Section 9839.
If you have any questions about this notice, please contact Ray Roberts.