Apply now! The program begins June 25. Email Dr. Fred Liu at email@example.com to get started!
Want to be part of the rapidly-growing innovation economy? Ever wonder how new inventions reach the people they benefit? The answer is they were successfully commercialized. In other words, a plan was created to the invention to consumers.
EWU student fellowships are more available for the new summer Technology Commercialization Academy (TCA). Students will work with a real invention (already patented) and will develop a plan to commercialize it for some useful purpose (application).
Students who complete the academy will earn the designation of EWU Technology Commercialization Fellow and will receive $1,500. Additionally, fellows will:
- Gain real-world experience with technology commercialization—great for résumés and/or graduate school applications!
- Meet and work with experts from numerous backgrounds.
- Develop a business plan you can use for competitions, such as the EWU Eagle’s Nest Pitch Contest, the Northwest Entrepreneur Competition, and others.
- Spend time working at Startup Spokane—Spokane’s leading business incubator!
- Have a chance to make a difference in the world!
- June 25 to Aug. 17
- EWU Spokane — SEWU 228
- Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
- Additional time at Startup Spokane
For more information, and to apply contact:
- Email Dr. Fred Liu at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
When to apply:
- ASAP! The program begins Monday, June 25, 2018
- Please note: This is not a class! The fellowship program is a co-curricular learning experience.