The Eagle Store is celebrating its grand opening from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 27, and the Eastern Washington University community is invited to partake in the festivities.
Having transitioned to Louise Anderson Hall during the two-year-long PUB renovation, the Eagle Store is once again up and running, and staff are eager to share some of the new amenities offered to students.
“We’ve taken the perspective of our students to better the store for our students,” said Lynn Junge, merchandise manager and assistant director of the Eagle Store.
With a ribbon cutting ceremony to be facilitated by Swoop, himself, free cake, Swoop cookies and more, individuals will not want to miss the opportunity.
Details of the Day:
- The first 250 people in the store will receive a free deck of Swoop playing cards
- Ribbon Cutting of the Swoop Statue by Swoop at 10:15 a.m.
- Prize Giveaways every half hour starting using our texting app to ask trivia questions (2 winners per question)
- Discounts!!! BUY MORE SAVE MORE SALE (10%-25% for buying 1-4+ items)
- Instacube from Entertainment Warehouse- anyone who uses #SwoopStatue on their Instagram or Twitter post during the event will receive a free printout of that photo!
- Free cake, Swoop cookies and popcorn
- Samples of Le Waf waffles from EWU Dining