Eastern Washington University is offering an optional student medical insurance beginning Fall 2017.
Students taking 10 credits or more are eligible to purchase this plan.
- 80/20 when used in network.
- Deductible will be waived and benefits will be paid at 100% for covered medical expenses (exclusions and limitations may apply) incurred when treatment is provided at Rockwood Clinics of Spokane.
- Tiered prescription coverage
- Prevention services covered at 100%
- No Vision - No Dental
- Insured students who are enrolled in the optional insurance may also enroll their spouses and/or dependents.
|Early Arriving: $168.00||(8/21/17-9/16/17)|
|Fall Quarter: $686.18||(9/17/17-1/4/18)|
|Winter Quarter: $524.73||(1/5/18-3/29/18)|
|Spring Quarter: $493.09||(3/30/18-6/16/18)|
|Spring/Summer Quarter: $1,066.91||(3/30/18-9/16/18)|
|Summer Quarter: $573.82||(6/17/18-9/16/18)|
Above rates are tentative
Available for purchase August 2017