Eastern Washington University is offering an optional student medical insurance.
Students taking 10 credits or more are eligible to purchase this plan.
- 80/20 when used in network.
- For students only, deductible will be waived and benefits will be paid at 100% for covered medical expenses (exclusions and limitations may apply) incurred when treatment is provided at MultiCare Rockwood Clinics of Spokane.
- Spouses and dependents are not eligible for the 100% covered medical expenses under this plan.
- Tiered prescription coverage
- Prevention services covered at 100%
- No Vision - No Dental
- Insured students who are enrolled in the optional insurance may also enroll their spouses and/or dependents.
|Early Arriving: $173.45||(8/20/18-9/16/18)|
|Fall Quarter: $681.82||(9/17/18-1/4/19)|
|Winter Quarter: $521.45||(1/5/19-3/29/19)|
|Spring Quarter: $489.82||(3/30/19-6/16/19)|
|Spring/Summer Quarter: $1,061.45||(3/30/19-9/16/19)|
|Summer Quarter: $570.55||(6/17/19-9/16/19)|
|Start Date (12:01am)||09/17/18||09/17/18||01/05/19||03/30/19||03/30/19||06/17/19|
|End Date (12:01am)||09/16/19||01/04/19||03/29/19||06/16/19||09/16/19||09/16/19|
|Enrollment Deadline Date||10/6/15||11/2/18||02/04/19||04/28/19||04/28/19||07/12/19|
2019-2020 Optional Student Medical Insurance is not available at this time. Please check back often. Sorry for inconvenience.
To purchase the optional student health insurance please visit https://studentinsurance.usi.com/enroll/schools.aspx