Eastern Washington University is offering an optional student medical insurance beginning Fall 2017.
Students taking 10 credits or more are eligible to purchase this plan.
- 80/20 when used in network.
- Deductible will be waived and benefits will be paid at 100% for covered medical expenses (exclusions and limitations may apply) incurred when treatment is provided at Rockwood Clinics of Spokane.
- Tiered prescription coverage
- Prevention services covered at 100%
- No Vision - No Dental
- Insured students who are enrolled in the optional insurance may also enroll their spouses and/or dependents.
|Early Arriving: $168.00||(8/21/17-9/16/17)|
|Fall Quarter: $686.18||(9/17/17-1/4/18)|
|Winter Quarter: $524.73||(1/5/18-3/29/18)|
|Spring Quarter: $493.09||(3/30/18-6/16/18)|
|Spring/Summer Quarter: $1,066.91||(3/30/18-9/16/18)|
|Summer Quarter: $573.82||(6/17/18-9/16/18)|
|Start Date (12:01am)||09/17/17||09/17/17||01/05/18||03/30/18||03/30/18||06/17/18|
|End Date (12:01am)||09/17/18||01/05/18||03/30/18||06/16/18||09/17/18||09/17/18|
|Enrollment Start Date (12:01am)||08/03/17||08/03/17||11/21/17||02/13/18||02/13/18||04/29/18|
|Enrollment Deadline Date||10/17/17||11/03/17||02/04/18||04/29/18||04/29/18||07/13/18|
To purchase the optional student health insurance please visit https://studentinsurance.usi.com/enroll/schools.aspx