Summer Executive Internship
Application will be live in spring quarter 2019
The College Assistance Migrant Program and Sea Mar Community Health Clinics Executive Internship program is now accepting applications for its 2018 summer program. The summer Executive Internship will begin in late June 2018. Before you apply to this internship program be sure you visit Sea Mar's website at http://www.seamarchc.org/ to become familiar with this organization. Sea Mar has limited spots for this internship, five. Please also pay attention to the requirements. To be considered for the Sea Mar Executive Internship you must submit the following items and understand all the requirements. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- 1500 word essay explaining why you wish to be part of the College Assistance Migrant Program-Sea Mar Community Health Centers Executive Internship Program.
- Copy of unofficial transcripts.
- You must have taken at least one Chicano Studies course and earned a minimum of a 2.0 grade (not including CHST 196, 197, 297).
- You must be able to intern for a minimum 8 weeks. No exceptions.
- All Executive Interns will begin on the same date.
- Two reference letters, one must be from an EWU faculty.