Our goal is to serve EWU students and promote a bike friendly campus. We have a full rental fleet of hard tail and full suspension mountain bikes meant for beginner to advanced riders. In addition to rentals, we will be providing bike service workshops to teach you to work on your own bike. In the near future we will also be providing repair services. Swing by and chat with our mechanics; they are an excellent resource to find the right local trail to try out!
Front Suspension (Lanai) $5.00
Full Suspension (Precept) $7.50
Front Suspension (Lanai) $10.00
Full Suspension (Precept) $15.00
Located on the First Floor of the Student Recreation Center (SRC), or PHASE Building
The Precept 120 offers a confidence-inspiring ride that’s the perfect progression into a world of blasting down trails and ripping through berms.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 120mm travel
- Wheel Size: 27.5
- Wheels: WTB SX25
- Suspension Platform: Swinger
- Front/Rear Suspension: 120mm/120mm
- Shock: Fastrax R custom tuned
- Fork: RockShox FS 30 120mm
- Crankset: Shimano
- Drivetrain: Shimano SLX/Deore 9spd
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser bar and stem, Kona Race Light grips
- Brakes: Shimano Altus Hydraulic
- Tires: Maxxis Ardent 27.5x2.25"
Whether it be gravel paths, light singletrack or just getting around town, the Lana’i is your entry to adventure.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheel Size: 27.5/26
- Wheels: Double Wall alloy
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: Suntour XCT Coil Spring 100mm
- Crankset: Suntour XCE
- Drivetrain: Shimano Altus 8spd
- Cockpit: Kona Aluminum Riser bar, Kona Control stem, Kona Key Grip
- Brakes: Tektro Aries
- Front Tire: WTB Trail Boss 27.5/26x2.25"
- Rear Tire: WTB Trail Boss 27.5/26x2.25"
Fall Quarter Hours
Monday - Friday
11am - 4pm