Do you want to go on an adventure of your own but need some specific gear?
Come by and check out our large fleet of outdoor gear rentals. Our rates are per day and budget friendly!
Prices posted below are EWU student, staff and faculty rates. All community members pay double this rate.
Camping and Backpacking
|Tents (2, 3, 4, & 6 Person)||$6.00|
|Sleeping Bags (3 & 4 Season)||$4.00|
|Foam Sleeping Pad||$3.00|
|Crazy Creek Camp Chair||$2.00|
|Rechargeable LED Lantern||$6.00|
|Coolers (70-94 qt)||$5.00|
|Two Burner Propane Stove||$5.00|
|5-Gallon Water Jugs||$2.00|
|Snowboard Package (Board, Boots, Helmet)||$14.00|
|Snowboard Only (w/Helmet)||$11.00|
|Downhill Ski Package (w/ Poles, Boots, Helmet)||$14.00|
|Backcountry Ski Package (w/ Skins, Poles, Boots, Helmet)||$16.00|
|Cross Country (XC) Skis||$8.00|
|Avalanche Probe Pole||$5.00|
|Ice Climbing Crampons||$5.00|
|Canoe (w/ PFD's and Paddles)||$15.00|
|Solo Inflatable Kayak||$15.00|
|Tandem Inflatable Kayak||$17.00|
|Whitewater Kayak & Skirt (Need Approval to Rent)||$15.00|
|Stand Up Paddle Board (Inflatable or Hard Top)||$15.00|
|Raft (11ft 14ft, or 16ft)||$35.00|
|Personal Floatation Device (Life Jacket)||$4.00|
|Wet Suit (Overalls or Long Sleeve)||$6.00|
|Water Booties or Shoes||$3.00|
|Large Dry Bag||$3.00|
|Small Dry Bag||$2.00|
Equipment Rental Rules and Policies
- There are no refunds for equipment rentals. Equipment reservations are not final until the full balance of the equipment being rented has been paid (Exception for raft rentals, which require a 50% non-refundable deposit at time of reservation).
- You are encouraged reserve equipment in advance to ensure that it is in stock for the dates you would like to use the equipment. Equipment is reserved/rented on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once your reservation has been confirmed, you may not extend your reservation without paying for the additional days. You may return your equipment early, however you will not receive a refund or credit for unused rental dates.
- Equipment returned late is subject to additional rental fees for each day that the item is not returned, up to 7 days. After 7 days, you are responsible for the replacement value of the item.
- Please allow adequate time when coming in to book a rental reservation. We recommend allowing at least 30 minutes to best serve you. It takes time to properly size and prepare your rental.
- Rental returns must be brought back no later than 30 minutes prior to close. This is to allow adequate time for the staff to process the return of equipment.
- Late, damaged, or lost equipment is subject to an additional fee. Students with outstanding fees not paid after 7 days will receive a hold on their student account. Non-students with outstanding fees not paid after 7 days will be sent to collections.
- No Refunds. No Refunds. No Refunds.
- Should you have questions regarding the terms of your rental please contact us at the Front Desk (509.359.4014) during hours of operation.