By registering with Handshake and connecting with EWU, Employers agree:
- That they are an equal opportunity employer and to abide by Eastern Washington University's Non-Discrimination Policy
- To follow guidelines set forth by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) in the Principles of Professional Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals and Position Statement: U.S. Internships
- To follow guidelines set forth by the Department of Justice in Best Practices for Online Job Postings
- To provide accurate and complete information to students concerning conditions of employment
- To interact with students, alumni and Career Services staff in a professional and ethical manner
Registration on Handshake does not automatically enable employers to use EWU Career Services resources. Career Services staff members verify all employer connections, and may use their professional discretion to limit recruiting activities for employers when information of concern is found during their research.