As Communication Scholars and Practitioners there is much that we know, and much more
that we do NOT know about how social media impacts people and their cultures.
Some questions we will explore include:
- Communication and Public Relations?
- Families and Society?
- Organizations and Employment?
- Rhetoric and Culture?
- Language and Social Interaction
- YOU and Your Future?
- What are the Legal and Ethical ramifications and consequences?
- What are the Political and the Policy issues?
- How does social media impact the social realities of organizations?
- How can Not For Profit organizations capitalize on this medium?
We will explore Facebook, LinkedIn, blogging, Twitter, and a plethora of other social media venues.