EWU has a Campus Garden that grows organic produce! Look for the seasonal offerings at Dining Services locations.
Learn more about EWU Dining Services' Local Partners:
- LINC Foods- the Inland NW's first Farmers Co-Op
- Charlie's Produce- a local and employee owned regional food supplier
- Truitt Family Foods- PNW Company sourcing and processing local sustainable products
- Pacific Seafood- Columbia River Steelhead
- check back often as we update and add to our partnerships
Thursday Fresh Market
Dining made a major move in 2013 to start a weekly Fresh Market on campus to get students reacquainted with healthy whole foods. This market has been exceptionally well received with students proclaiming that they now look forward to Thursdays! The market is composed almost entirely of fruits and vegetables sourced as sustainably as possible, with a featured bread item which changes weekly.
Come experience the Fresh Market every Thursday, during the school year, in front of the Eagle Express Market, from 10am-2pm!