As Valentine’s Day steadily approaches, I thought with my experiences, or shall we say experiments, with the opposite sex, I would propose the best ways in which to get a date at Eastern.
2. Randomly call dormitory prefixes in hopes of getting an attractive voice.
3. Be yourself.
4. Pretend to be someone else.
5. Ask a friend to hook it up.
6. Do you like me? Circle yes or no.
7. Ask for help with school work.
8. Offer to take them to dinner…at Baldy’s.
9. Spend your late nights at Rosa’s Pizza.
10. Take the time to get to know someone.
Caution: these approaches are to be tried at your own risk.