Eastern Online courses are offered in two ways which will affect the cost of tuition. Some courses are offered under the normal tuition rates, while others are offered at a per-credit cost that is not part of the 10 – 18 credit full-time tuition rate. Each of these tuition types will be noted in EagleNET in the far right column.
Tuition & Fees
With one of the lowest costs for tuition in the State, an online degree from EWU is an excellent value. The following list is an overview of the costs of attendance. For additional information, please click the links below or, for a human being, call the number at the top of the page.
- All online courses have an online delivery fee ($35 per quarter credit / $52.50 per semester credit). Other University fees may apply.
- Some programs, majors, or certificates may have separate per-credit rates.
- Tuition payment is due by the sixth day of the term (fall/winter/spring) and fifth day (summer) to avoid a late fee.
- The cost of textbooks and supplemental instructional materials are not included in the course tuition.
- For questions regarding payment and fees, contact Student Financial Services.
- Financial aid may be available to students who qualify. Please direct your inquiries to the Financial Aid Office.
Some programs also have different tuition rates. Please review the On-line Tuition table on the Special Program Tuition Rates page.
Refunds and Withdrawals for Online Courses
Please see the EWU Refund Policy page for more information on tuition refunds. All debts owed to EWU must be paid before any refund will be issued. All Federal Title IV financial aid recipients will be refunded at the rates established by the federal government.