Some Eastern Online courses have exams that need to be proctored. Your instructor will list this requirement in the course exam information in Canvas.The EWU Exam Manager is the first step for students to set up their proctoring. By creating an account and supplying the necessary information, the Exam Manager generates a cover sheet that contains information about the student, the proctor, and details about the exam itself for so your proctor has the right information.
- Complete an Exam Manager profile once. You will use the same login each quarter
- Choose all the courses and exams for the quarter that require proctoring.
- Please update your courses and proctors as they change. You will need to remove the course and exams in the Exam Manager in order to choose or create a different proctor, and then add the courses and exams back.
- Eastern Online will contact you if there are questions/concerns about an off-campus proctor.
- Exams must be completed by the end of the scheduled time, so make appointments early enough to finish on time.
- Students must present photo identification to take an exam.
- If unable to make it to EWU’s testing centers, please locate an accessible proctor. EWU will send proctors everything they need to proctor exams for the entire quarter.
- The Eastern Online office does not have access to username and password information. If you forget your username, you will need to create a new account.
To set-up your proctored exam:
Step 1: Create a student profile in the Exam Manager. Input your information, choose a proctor, and create a login.
NOTE: You only need to create your profile once.
Step 2: Login to the Exam Manager to choose all the courses and exams that will be proctored for the quarter.
Step 3: Once you receive an email from EWU that says your proctor request has been approved, you must call or email the proctor to set up the exam appointment at least 48 hours prior to the desired exam time to ensure there is space.
Proctoring Locations and Information
The following courses have proctoring available by ProctorU:
- American Sign Language: ASL 376, 377, 378
- Finance: FINC 335
- Introduction to Religion: HUMN 215
- Operations Management: OPSM 330
ProctorU is available for proctoring 24/7. Please be advised that test proctoring fees will apply if you choose to use ProctorU. Follow this link to ProctorU to get more information.