Call 911, then contact EH&S (firstname.lastname@example.org or 509.290.3510) as soon as possible*, in the event of a:
- On the job death
- Significant eye injury
Contact EH&S immediately (email@example.com or 509.290.3510) in the event of a hazardous spill or environmental release.
*EWU has 8 hours from the time of these incidents to report to the state.
Incident reports need to be filled out for:
- Incidents where Emergency Services are contacted
- Work related illnesses
- Vehicle Accidents
- Near Misses
They should be filled out for all incidents that:
- Occur on an EWU campus or facility
- Involve any EWU employee while at work, wherever work is happening.
- Involve EWU students, on campus, during field trips, or during EWU organized activities.
If you are in a laboratory or shop, incident reports should be filled out if:
- A spill occurs that requires the use of a spill kit.
- Chemicals are released down the drain.
- Something explodes or catches fire (even if it can be dealt with by an individual).
Please include as much information as possible in your incident report!
Please do not use this form to report: Graffiti, Harassment, Theft, or Vandalism. Call 911 or contact EWU Campus Police at 509.359.7676