EWU’s Center for Entrepreneurship Presents:
Eagle’s Nest Pitch Contest, $5,000 in Total Prizes!!
Qualifying Rd 1: November 15th, Riverpoint campus. Application deadline: 5pm on November 1, 2016.
Qualifying Rd 2: March 14, 2017, Riverpoint campus. Application deadline: 5pm on March 6, 2017.
Eagle’s Nest Finals: May 18th, 2017, Showalter Hall Auditorium, Cheney campus. Doors open at 5:30pm; show begins at 6pm.
Qualified teams must rsvp by 5pm on May 5, 2017.
- Statement of team’s desire to compete.
- The full names, EWU student email address, and EWUstudent ID # for each team member.
- A brief, less than 1 page, description of the idea and the value proposition to the customer. Include company/idea name
- Send complete application to: entp-center.ewu.edu
- Maximum team size = 4 students.
- All competitors must have attended Eastern Washington University at some point during the academic year of the pitch contest.
- The business/idea being pitched must be the original and sole idea of the team members presenting it. All work must be the original work of the team members.
- Application to the contest must be submitted before appropriate deadline.
- During qualifier events, teams MUST obtain at least five judge’s feedback cards to earn a score in the competition.
- Top-5 feedback card scores count towards the final scoring average.
- Final positions are determined based on a plot of average impact and feasibility evaluation, plotted using slide rule tools obtained from The Innographer.
- Top-4 “new qualifiers” advance to the Eagle’s Nest finals to compete for a share of the prize money!