Work Order Admin
What classifies as urgent and non urgent work?
1. Non Urgent Work Order
- Light out
- Touch-up paint
- Non-maintenance carpeting or blinds
- AC too cold
- Signage (name plaques, door plaques)
- Keys & cards
- Remodeling an area (UFC approval required)
- Requesting space (UFC approval required)
For non-urgent Work Orders, submit online using the button below. Your request will be submitted to the queue immediately and an e-mail will be sent to you confirming your receipt.
2. Urgent Work Order
- Toilet overflow or other custodial issue
- Ceiling collapse
- Maintenance issue (i.e. leaking or broken sinks, toilets, electrical issues)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How work is prioritized?
- Reactive maintenance
- Non-emergent or routine maintenance
- Preventive maintenance and repairs
- Scheduled maintenance to prevent breakdowns and failures
How is work funded?
- Operating (state funded or self support)
- Capital (state funded or EWU)