Audit Committee Charter, Amended Dec. 2, 2014
• The Audit Committee is a standing committee of the Board of Directors.
Campaign Committee Charter, Rev. May 24, 2011
• The Campaign Committee as an ad hoc committee is to provide the key linkage between the organization and the prospective donor/leader community group within the Foundation.
Governance and Nominating Committee Charter, Approved June 16, 2015
• The purpose of the Governance and Nominating Committee of the Board of Directors of Eastern Washington University Foundation is to provide the Board with the director resources that permit the Board to exercise its responsibilities for foundation governance at the highest level of excellence.
Eagle Athletic Charter, Rev. July 1, 2014
• The Eagle Athletic Fund (EAF) Committee shall assist the EWU Foundation and the EWU Athletic Department by serving as an advisory committee for both the EWU Foundation and the EWU Athletic Department.
Executive Committee Charter, Adopted April 12, 2016
• The purpose of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors of Eastern Washington University Foundation shall exercise all the powers of the full Board of Directors, subject to the direction and control of the full Board of Directors.
Finance Committee Charter, Adopted June 16, 2015
• The purpose of the Finance Committee is to ensure that management has in place strategies, budgets and financial plans and programs to enable the EWU Foundation to meet its goals and objectives.
Investment Committee Charter, Rev. May 24, 2011
• The Investment Committee has overall responsibility for the operation and administration of the Portfolio.
Marketing Committee Charter, Rev. Feb. 19, 2013
• The Marketing & Communications Committee shall assist the Board of Directors by serving as an advisory committee to the EWU Foundation Executive Director/VP University Advancement on strategies related to marketing/branding of the EWU Foundation.
Real Estate Committee Charter, Rev. May 24, 2011
• The Real Estate Committee shall assist the EWU Foundation Board of Directors in identifying and analyzing real estate gift opportunities and prospects, personally soliciting prospects, and in acquiring, developing, and managing real property, or interests in real property and related assets, for the benefit of the EWU Foundation and the University.
Start Something Big Grant Committee Charter, Rev. May 24, 2011
• The Start Something Big Grant Committee has overall responsibility for the management and disbursement of grant funds allocated to support the efforts of faculty and staff and provide opportunities for development and research.