Policies on whistle-blowing, conflicts of interest and record retention. For more forms and policies, visit the Resources page.
• This policy aims to provide an avenue for all members of the Foundation community to raise concerns and reassurance that they will be protected from reprisal for whistleblowing.
Conflict of Interest Policy
• The purpose of this annual policy is to protect the Foundation’s interest when it is contemplating entering into a transaction or arrangement that might benefit the private interest of an officer or director of the Foundation.
Record Retention and Disposal Policy
• This policy is used to guide the Foundation’s efforts to adequately protect and preserve critical documents as required by law and business needs and properly dispose of records as appropriate.
• Policy stating that all personal information concerning alumni, friends, corporations, foundations, donors, former donors, staff, volunteers, financial data, and business records of the Eastern Washington University Foundation is confidential.
Gift Acceptance Policy
• Eastern Washington University Foundation Gift Acceptance Policies and Guidelines
Disbursement Process and Guidelines
• Eastern Washington University Foundation Disbursement Process and Guidelines
Third Party Event Fundraising Guidelines
• Third Party Events are defined as fund-raising activities developed, implemented, and managed by individuals or groups other than the Eastern Washington University Foundation (EWUF) staff and volunteers with the net proceeds being donated to EWUF.