The SACM request form can be submitted for assistance with many routine items that the Saudi Arabia Cultural Mission asks for. These requests include
- New Student Degree Plan
- Addition of Major Degree Plan
- Addition of Minor Degree Plan
- Change of Major Degree Plan(s)
- Scholarship Extension/Modification Degree Plan
- Online/Hybrid Courses Taken Report
- Support for Final Term
- Support for Temporary Withdrawal
- Other request
For the following requests, please see the appropriate requests in the OGI forms page.
- Support for Outside/Concurrent Enrollment
- Support for Online/Hybrid Course(s) at EWU
- Support for Online/Hybrid Course(s) (not at EWU)
Beginning in January of 2018, degree plans and other routine academic progress information will be provided in the format of detailed academic audits generated through the Eastern Washington University SOAR advising tool and reports itemizing all courses taken at EWU, including method of delivery. Please contact the Interim OGI Manager at email@example.com with any questions.
Office of Global Initiatives has developed a new, streamlined process for effectively communicating the academic progress of SACM students. By using existing EWU tools and automation, we can both significantly reduce the time students must wait to receive their letters and provide a more complete and robust representation of a student’s academic progress at Eastern Washington.
SACM has been notified of the change in process, and we will continue to work with them on understanding the information contained in the reports.