If you are interested in living in one of our University Apartments, it is recommended that you apply at least three to six months in advance. We have a continuous wait list and priority is based on your deposit date. The total deposit is $450, $100 of which is due at the time of application. You will not be considered for available units until the $100 is paid and the proper application is received in our office.
The Family Student Apartment Application is for students who are married and/or have children.
The Single Student Apartment Application is for single graduate students, or single students aged 25 or older.
Apartments eligibility can be found here.
Fill out the appropriate application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail or fax your completed application to this address:
1027 Cedar St
Cheney, WA 99004
Fax: (509) 359-6528
To pay your $100 application deposit, you may either send check/money order with your application, pay on the 2nd floor of Sutton Hall at Student Financial Services or online via EagleNET.
How to pay online via EagleNet:
- Go to eaglenet.ewu.edu and login with your username and password.
- From the Main Menu select "Pay My Bill".
- Select the term we are currently in and click Submit.
- At the bottom of the "Account Detail for Term" page, click "Make A Payment".
- Under "Your Account" click "Click here to make a payment or pay for additional items."
- Click on "Deposits."
- Click on "Deposit Family Housing."
- The amount will auto fill $100 dollars. Click "Add to Shopping Cart". If you are paying your additional $350 deposit, change the amount from $100 to $350.
- Verify that you are paying the Deposit Family Housing for the correct amount and click "Checkout".
- Select a method of payment and click "Continue Checkout".
- Enter payment information and click "Continue Checkout".
(You will have a chance to review the payment before it is final.)
- Review payment, and click "Submit" if everything looks OK.