News and Announcements
TIAA Consulting Appointments Available This Fall
Appointments are available to meet with EWU’s TIAA financial consultant who can help you create a plan or get you started planning for retirement savings. This is a free service to you! Get answers to questions such as:
- Are my investments a right mix to meet retirement goals?
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- How will I take income from my account when I stop working?
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019
- Thursday, January 17, 2019
- Tuesday, February 5, 2019
- Thursday, February 6, 2019 *EWU Spokane Campus
- Thursday, February 7, 2019
You can schedule an appointment online at www.TIAA.org/schedulenow or call 1.800.732.8353.
These sessions are available to all employees who participate in TIAA as a retirement plan or through the Voluntary Investment Plan.
SmartHealth is Washington State's voluntary wellness program that supports you on your journey toward living well. As you progress on your wellness journey, you can also qualify for rewards. Learn more by watching the SmartHealth stories video.
New to SmartHealth? Watch the new SmartHealth How-to Video
Have fun. Earn rewards. Complete the SmartHealth Well-being Assessment to earn a $25 Amazon gift card.
The assessment only takes about 15 minutes, personalizes your SmartHealth experience, and is the first step toward qualifying for the $125 wellness incentive. Learn more about SmartHealth for details.
Department of Retirement Systems (DRS) Live Webinars!
New! Live retirement webinars for DRS members and DCP participants. See available webinars.
Find out more about your retirement plan and benefits at a time and place that is convenient for you. Webinar topics include:
- Plan 2 or Plan 3 resources and questions about which plan is right for you.
- The fundamentals of your retirement plan: Contributions, benefits, investment selections (Plan 3), retirement requirements and options.
- How DCP can help you save more for retirement
- AND MUCH MORE!
Please see the webinar schedule for the link to join the webinar, and to review the full webinar schedule for additional webinars, dates and times. It is recommended that you log into the webinar 10-15 minutes in advance to test connection and sound. Please review how to join a DRS Webinar for tips on accessing the webinar, audio, and sending questions. Please be aware the audio comes through your computer so you’ll need speakers or a headset. The webinars are not recorded.