News and Announcements
Open Enrollment: November 1–30, 2017
The PEBB's annual open enrollment is your chance to:
- Change medical and dental plans.
- Add or remove an eligible dependent from your PEBB health plan coverage.
- Reattest to the spouse/state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge
- Enroll or re-enroll in the Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement and/or the Dependent Care Assistance Program.
- Enroll in employee medical coverage if you previously waived PEBB medical coverage as an employee.
Ready to make changes?
Complete the 2018 Employee Enrollment/Change form and return it to the Benefits Office in Showalter 318 before November 30, 3017. Forms will also be available in the Benefits Office.
Log in to My Account during open enrollment to:
- Change your medical and/or dental plan.
- Waive PEBB medical coverage if you are an employee.
- Reattest to the spouse or state-registered domestic partner coverage premium surcharge.
Note: If you enroll a dependent, you must provide proof of your dependent's eligibility with your enrollment form, or the dependent will not be enrolled. Check the list of acceptable documents to submit on the Dependent verification web page.
For Your Benefit newsletter is your source for information and updates about your health benefits and what's changing in 2018.
TIAA Consulting Appointments Available
Appointments are available to meet with Jeremy Houy, EWU’s TIAA financial consultant. Jeremy can help you create a plan or get you started planning for retirement savings. This is a free service to you! Get answers to questions such as:
- Are my investments a right mix to meet retirement goals?
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- How will I take income from my account when I stop working?
You can schedule an appointment online at www.TIAA.org/schedulenow or call 1.800.732.8353.
These sessions are available to all employees who participate in TIAA as a retirement plan or through the Voluntary Investment Plan.
Live DRS Webinars Available
New! Live retirement webinars for DRS members and DCP participants. See available webinars.
Find out more about your retirement plan and benefits at a time and place that is convenient for you. Webinar topics include:
- Plan 2 or Plan 3 resources and questions about which plan is right for you.
- The fundamentals of your retirement plan: Contributions, benefits, investment selections (Plan 3), retirement requirements and options.
- How DCP can help you save more for retirement
- AND MUCH MORE!
There is no need to register for these webinars. To attend, you simply need internet access and sound. Most webinars feature a 30-40 minute presentation followed by a 15-minute question and answer session. View the schedule.