Welcome to Human Resources Training & Development!
The Human Resources Training & Development Department provides training to EWU faculty and staff on several university-supported software applications such as Banner, Content Management System, MyEWU Portal, and Travel Expense Management (TEMS). Various professional development courses are also offered (see below). Additionally, Training & Development provides user’s guides, quick reference guides and online courses.
To enroll in training, please use the Training Scheduler link listed below.
Professional Development Courses
- Supervisor Orientation
- Family Medical & Leave Act
- Labor Relations I: Contracts & Labor Relations
- Labor Relations II: Corrective Action
- Labor Relations III: Disciplinary Action and Just Cause
- Title IX - Sex Based Discrimination/Sexual Misconduct (Contact Jeff Lamoureaux: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- EEO/AA - Discrimination Based Complaints (Contact Kim Davis: email@example.com)
- Non-Student Employment
- Leave & Timesheet Processing
- Performance Management
- Conflict Management
- Conflict Management Strategies for Supervisors
- Responsible Employee
To view a list of courses offered, scheduled training sessions, and to enroll in training, please visit the Training Scheduler. If you have questions or need assistance enrolling, please contact Patrice Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 359.4395.