- LyndaCampus is an online training library, and is available for free to all Eastern students, faculty, and staff.
- Android & IOS Apps option: Search for and install LYNDA.COM from the App Store or Google Play.
- Access LyndaCampus
- Log in with your EWU SSO/NetID and password.
- First time login: to LyndaCampus you will be prompted to enter your Lynda profile information. This is an important step that will allow you to bookmark courses, obtain Certificates of Completion, and take advantage of other personalized training features.
- iOS & Android Apps:
- Choose Login
- Choose the Organization tab
- Web Portal option
- Enter ewu.edu.
- Click "Login to LyndaCampus" to be redirected to EWU's Single Sign-On page.
- Once you authenticate it will ask if you would like to Open this page in "Lynda.com"?
- Click Open