In order to have your EWU nursing evaluation processed and sent to the WSU College of Nursing, EWU must have official transcripts for all colleges and universities you have attended.
- If you are a current EWU student, check with your academic advisor to verify that all transcripts have been received and evaluated.
- If you have not attended EWU within the past 12 months you will need to be re-admitted through the Office of Admissions and submit new transcripts from any colleges/universities you have attended since last attending EWU. EWU cannot verify the completion of GECRs, graduation requirements or nursing prerequisites without receiving official transcripts.
It is extremely important to make sure your EWU transcripts are correct and updated before applying to the WSU College of Nursing.
- Use your SOAR Degree Audit (viewable through EagleNET) to make sure all transfer course work has been evaluated by EWU. If not, make sure you submit updated transcripts to EWU (these are separate from the transcripts submitted to NursingCAS) prior to the Dec. 20 (for fall admission) and July 10 (for spring admission) deadlines.
- If you have repeated an EWU course at any time, you are responsible for making sure the repeat is accurately displayed on your transcript. Check transcripts in EagleNET and look for an “E” for Excluded or an “I” for Included next to each repeated course. Credits from an excluded course will not count towards graduation requirements or affect your GPA. You may request a correction through the Records and Registration Office for any unmarked repeat courses.
- Repeats: the most recent grade, not the better grade, will be included in your cumulative GPA. Check the EWU Catalog for information on repeat policies and procedures.
Submitting transcripts to NursingCAS
***Request transcripts be sent to NursingCAS after fall grades are posted.***
As a part of the application process you must submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended (including EWU) to NursingCAS. It can take longer than expected to process transcript requests so make sure you plan ahead.
Mail Transcripts to:
P.O. Box 9201
Watertown, MA 02471