Please read this information carefully and follow all NursingCAS instructions closely to avoid any delays in processing your application.
In order to have your EWU nursing evaluation processed and sent to the WSU College of Nursing, EWU must have official, updated transcripts for all colleges and universities you have attended. You must also submit all official transcripts for all colleges and universities you have attended to NursingCAS.
Instructions for submitting and checking the accuracy of transcripts can be found on our Transcripts page.
Applicants will be required to interview. Do not apply to Washington State University until you have been invited to a Nursing interview. If you are invited to a Nursing interview, you will be instructed to apply to WSU at that time. Applying now may result in additional fees.
For more information about the interview and how to prepare, see our Interviews page.
- Students matriculating to WSU College of Nursing for fall semester may have no more than three nursing prerequisite courses in progress during the spring quarter and these courses must be completed and graded by the end of the term.
- All EWU General Education and graduation requirements must be completed and all grades must be posted by the end of spring quarter. Work with your academic advisor to plan your requirements and prerequisites.
Questions about using NursingCAS:
- Instructions: NursingCAS online instructions
- Phone: 617.612.2880
- Email: email@example.com
- When you arrive at the application section where you designate the program that you are applying to, you will see the several options. As an EWU student you need to select: “BSN (EWU Student) Spokane Campus.” Selecting any other option can delay your application.
- WSU College of Nursing does not require or review letters of reference, resumes or personal statements as a part of the application process.
- Completing the NursingCAS application can take more time than expected so do not wait to the last minute to begin your application. You can start the application then return to it later as needed. WSU College of Nursing will not see your application until you have submitted it and paid the NursingCAS fee.
- Make sure you indicate any courses you plan to take during fall, winter and spring quarters, especially courses that complete GECRs, graduation requirements or nursing prerequisites.
- The EWU Advising office will provide WSU College of Nursing with unofficial transcripts for any EWU courses taken during winter quarter. If you are taking fall, winter or spring courses at a school other than EWU, you will need to submit updated transcripts to both EWU and the WSU College of Nursing as soon as the grades are posted.