Note: Baccalaureate Application Deadline Dates
Submission of your application must be made two quarters prior to your final quarter of completion.
- Your graduation date will correspond with the date you submit your form.
Submit to Records and Registration the completed Graduation Application/Major/Minor Approval form (please read all instructions on the back of the degree application)
- a copy of your receipt of payment for the graduation application
- Education Majors graduation applications must include a completed professional education requirements form (see Resources for Teacher Candidates).
Fees—The fee for the undergraduate graduation application is $48.10. If you miss the deadline there is a late fee $62.50.
- Please make the payment online through EagleNET:
click >Student tab >Student Account >Pay My Bill >select the current term >Make a Payment >Undergraduate Graduation Application Fee.
- Please attach a copy of your receipt of payment to your graduation application.
- If you do not graduate the quarter you applied for, a graduation re-activation fee of $26.81 will be charged.
If you feel that any of our academic regulations regarding general graduation/education requirements have been applied to you unfairly or erroneously, or that unusual circumstances necessitate individual interpretation of the regulations, you may make petition to the Academic Appeals Board (a word document with instructions). The Board does not consider cases that apply to majors, minors, grade appeals or professional education requirements.
If you have lost or misplaced your diploma, you may reorder a duplicate using the Diploma Reorder form. The Diploma Reorder fee is $28.83. To pay by credit card, please login to your EagleNET account.
- Select Pay My Bill >select a Term >select Make a Payment on the bottom of your screen >Select Optional Charges >select Diploma Reorder Fee.
Submit the form
- fax the completed request form and a copy of your EagleNET receipt to 509.359.6153
- mail the completed request form with a check or money order to Records and Registration
- in person with cash, check, money order, or debit card (with PIN).
It takes 3–4 weeks to receive the replacement diploma.
Honors are earned by first time undergraduates who have completed no fewer than 90 credits at this institution; 60 credits must be for courses in which grade points are awarded. Honors are calculated only on college-level credits earned at this institution. The following designations apply:
- Graduating seniors with a GPA between
3.5 and 3.69 = Cum laude
3.7 and 3.89 = Magna cum laude
3.9 and 4.0 = Summa cum laude
Visit the Office of Institutional Research, Demography and Assessment webpage to view statistics on degrees granted.
We strongly encourage all students to utilize SALT, a free Financial Literacy Tool to all EWU students. With SALT, you can track and manage your federal student loans, learn of repayment options, budgeting techniques and much more!