To register using EagleNET you must be either a student currently enrolled and attending classes this term or accepted for admission or re-admitted for the term you are planning to register. Note: If you have applied for a previous term but not attended, your application remains on file for one year. Before registering you must contact the Admissions office and change your start term.
- Use the EagleNET Schedule Planner to plan your class schedule >input times you don’t want to take classes >select the classes you would like to take >view all possible schedules for that term. There is now a Schedule Planner registration cart.
- Use EagleNET to register for classes and make changes to your class schedule.
- Register in person on the 2nd floor of Sutton Hall or EWU Spokane Student Services.
- Please visit Summer Session for summer registration information.
EagleNET—Online registration/add/drops (schedule changes) transactions are processed through
- the third business day of the term for adds
- and the fifth business day of the term for drops (except summer quarter.)
Then all transactions must be done in person at Records and Registration or EWU Spokane Student Services using the Registration and Overrides Form.
- after the third business day of the quarter for adds
- and the fifth business day for drops
Late Registration Instructor Signatures—beginning the fourth business day of the term instructor’s signature is required for each course you are adding.
Late Registration Fees—a late registration fee will be charged for students not previously enrolled beginning the fourth business day of the term.
Late ADD Fees—an add fee is assessed for each course added beginning the eleventh business day of the term.
Some courses require co-requisites or prerequisites. These requirements will be checked on EagleNET and will indicate a message as you are attempting to register.
- Concurrent (Co-requisites) indicates that an additional course is required and you must register for both courses at the same time (e.g., a lecture section of a course that has a required lab).
- Prerequisites indicate that another course, class standing, test, or specific grade is required prior to enrollment in the course. If you are a transfer student, we must have received all of your official transcripts in order for you to receive credit for work completed.