Benefits of Personal Training
Maintaining your ideal fitness level isn't always easy, but with the help of the personal trainers at the URC, it is attainable. Fitness goals may vary from improving health and mobility, weight loss, sports enhancement or managing stress. URC person trainers are here to assis you in meeting your fitness needs. Personal trainers can motivate, inspire and assist you in accomplishing your goals. The certified personal trainers at the URC are dedicated to developing a healthy campus and community.
How to Get Started
Find a Personal Trainer:
- Stop by the URC Fitness Center, or check online, to read personal trainer bios to match a trainer to your fitness needs.
- E-mail your selected trainer at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your first appointment.
Pay for Training Sessions:
- Choose individual or small group (2-4) training sessions.
- All sessions can be purchased at URC Information Desk with a trainer card which confirms your sessions.
- Choose how many sessions to purchase.
Meet with your Personal Trainer:
During the first training session, an initial consult will be done to complete training paperwork and determine fitness goals. An optional fitness assessment can also be done at this time.
Meet the Trainers
Personal Training Fee Structure
Individual Training Sessions:
|1 Training Session||$26|
|5 Training Sessions||$130|
|10 Training Sessions||$240|
|15 Training Sessions||$360|
|20 Training Sessions||$440|
Small Group (2-4) Training Sessions:
|1 Training Session||$39|
|5 Training Sessions||$195|
|10 Training Sessions||$330|
|15 Training Sessions||$495|
|20 Training Sessions||$600|