Getting Your EagleCard
You have three option to obtain your EagleCard:
- If you would like to have your EagleCard the same day that you request it, you can visit the central EagleCard Office on the Cheney campus. The whole process takes about five minutes. The EagleCard Office is located at 120 Tawanka Commons. Please visit their website for general information and business hours.
- The EagleCard Office will be on the Spokane campus for a one-time carding session on:
Wednesday, September 27, 3:00-6:00pm in EWU Center, Room 101J
Thursday, September 28, 3:00-6:00pm in EWU Center, Room 101J
- You can request an EagleCard from Spokane Student Services on the Spokane Campus. The process can take about two business days. To request your card in Spokane, please bring a picture ID. We’ll take your picture, request your card and then email you when your card is ready to be picked up.
Replacing Your EagleCard
If you have lost your EagleCard, you can request a replacement card for $25. You should also contact EagleCard Services at 509.359.6184 to report your card as lost or stolen.
Requesting Card Access (Prox-Card) on the Spokane Campus
Some building/rooms on the Spokane campus are only accessible using a “prox-enabled” ID card. Currently enrolled EWU Spokane students may request access to the following spaces:
- Academic Center (SAC)
- Fitness Center (located in the Health Education Research Building- SHER, Room 202)
- Spokane Academic Library
- Specific department spaces (check with your department about access requirements)
How do I know if I have a prox-card?
Check the back of your current EagleCard. If your card has a 4-digit number on the back, upper right hand corner, it’s a prox card!
I don’t have a prox-card. How do I get one?
Complete the Request Form. If you are requesting an EagleCard for the first time, you will need to have a picture taken at Spokane Student Services. You will be emailed at your @eagles.ewu.edu email account when your ID card is ready to be picked up.
Yes! I have a prox-card, now what?
Go to Campus Security (located in SHER 201) and activate your card for the requested spaces.
If you need to add money to your EagleFlex account, you have five options:
- Add money online the myEagleCard website.
- Cash deposits can be made using a PHIL machines (ATM-like device at various locations in Cheney and Spokane). The Spokane PHIL machine is located in the Spokane Academic Library on the second floor of the Academic Center.
- Call the EagleCard Office at 509.359.6184 and make a deposit using a credit or debit card over the phone.
- Make a deposit in person at 120 Tawanka Commons in Cheney.
- Make a deposit by mail. Send a check to the EagleCard Office, 120 Tawanka Hall; Cheney, WA 99004, with a note indicating your name and EWU ID or NetID. Make checks payable to “EWU”.
Please refer to the EagleCard website for information on eligibility and other card policies. It is expected that you carry your EagleCard at the Spokane campus for identification purposes. Please report lost ID cards to both the EagleCard Office and Spokane Campus Security.