EWU Information Technology Division offers a number of resources online and in person.
Connecting to the wireless network
The university wireless network is available to all EWU students, faculty and staff. At the Spokane campus, select WiEWU as your network and enter your username/netID and password to gain access.
There are two ways students at the Spokane campus can access resources for help with their computers and/or mobile devices.
- Visit the WSU Technical Support Center, located in Academic Center Room 311.
- Contact the EWU Help Desk at 509.359.2247 or email@example.com.
Laptops are available for student check-out from the Spokane Academic Library for up to 3 days.
You can use your TechFee print credit or your EagleFlex account on your EagleCard to print at print stations located on the Spokane campus. Printers are available in:
- EWU Center, Room 101 (Student Support Services)
- EWU Center, Room 207 and 209
- HSB Health Sciences Basement Break Room
Printing is also available in the Spokane Academic Library using EagleFlex. For more information, please visit the Computer Labs website.
Spokane Eastern Washington Center (SEWC) Computer Lab
(Previously named Phase 1 Building Riverpoint Lab)
The computer lab is located on the second floor, room 207, of the Eastern Washington University Center (SEWC 207, formally known as Phase 1 Building). The adjacent computer classroom 209 serves as overflow for 207 during high demand times and when classes are not in session. Hardware and Software available to students and faculty include:
- 75+ Windows computers and 2 Macintosh computers
- Black/White and Color Laser printing
For more information call: 509.828.1261