Test Proctoring Services are available at the Spokane campus:
- Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m.-5:45 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Fall 2017 Saturday Testing Hours (tentative):
- Saturday, October 28, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Testing to take place in EWU Center, Room 209
- Saturday, December 2, 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.: Testing to take place in EWU Center, Room 209
The Student Support Center has four computer stations available for testing. Because of the limited number of testing stations, you are encouraged to schedule your exam early. In addition, if you cannot make your scheduled exam, please contact our office so that we can make your testing time available to other students.
Effective Fall 2017, there is a $30 for each proctored exam. There is no charge for exams needing proctoring as a result of DSS accommodations.
- EWU Online: If you taking an EWU online class, please complete a Proctor Form for testing. You must complete a Proctor Form each term, submit the courses you are taking, and the location you plan to take your exams.
- Make-up exams or exams requiring accommodations: Please have your instructor complete a Student Services Proctor Form and submit it with the exam prior to your scheduled exam.
Test scheduling priority is given to EWU students. Effective January 1, 2016, a $50 fee will be assessed to proctor exams for non-EWU students.
Scheduling your Exam:
- To schedule an exam, please call 509.828.1394 or email email@example.com. You will be asked to provide your name, EWU ID, course information (i.e. ACCT 251 Test 3), the amount of time allotted for the exam and any accommodations, if applicable.
- For non-EWU online classes, we will also need to know the type of exam (online or paper). It is your responsibility to have your instructor send your exam and any additional proctoring information. We recommend that you confirm that your exam has been received 24 hours in advance of your scheduled exam time. If your exam is online, please share your technology needs when scheduling your exam. For example, if you are required to download a specific browser or program, please let us know so that we can determine whether we can accommodate you.
The Day of your Exam:
- Bring a picture ID
- Arrive a few minutes early to allow time to pay your testing fee, check-in and log-in to computers if necessary. If you arrive late, you may be asked to reschedule.
- If you are an EWU student, needing to take an online exam, you will need to know your netID and password to log-in to the computers.
- Noise reducing headphones are available upon request.
EWU Spokane Student Services
Eastern Washington University Center (formerly Phase I), room 101
668 N. Riverpoint Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99202
Parking permits are required in all campus lots. Daily and hourly parking permits can be purchased at pay-and-display machines located in designated lots on the EWU Spokane/WSU Spokane campus map. You will need to know your license plate number to purchase a permit. Free hourly street parking is available on Riverfront Blvd. For more information about parking on campus, please contact the WSU Spokane Parking Office at 509.368.6999.