Eastern Washington University is embarking on its next Five Year Strategic Plan (2018 - 2023) and is seeking widespread participation from students, faculty, staff and alumni. This process will help us identify the goals and objectives that will be the bed rock our plan, as well as develop the way ahead to make it all happen.
Over the next several months strategic planning sessions will be held on both the Cheney and Spokane campuses. Additionally, we will hold a number of sessions with groups from our local communities.
The planning process is broken into five phases:
- Phase I (Complete): Environmental Scan & Establish Strategic Planning Committee
- Phase II (Complete): Maximize input from the university and community
- Phase III: Converge and refine input to develop goals. Develop Draft Plan with Goals, Strategies, Objectives and Metrics (a way to measure success).
- Phase IV: Campus feedback, Strategic Plan Finalization and Approval: Roll-out Strategic Plan
- Phase V: Implementation of Strategic Plan and development of College/Division plans.
If you have any questions regarding the Strategic Planning Process you can contact the Strategic Planning Committee Member from your Division/College or contact:
Chris Robbins | Director of Strategic University Planning
Academic Affairs – Institutional Effectiveness
216 Showalter Hall ▪ Cheney, WA 99004