Eastern Washington University is embarking on its next Five Year Strategic Plan (2018 - 2023) and is seeking widespread participation from the campus at large. This process will help us identify the goals and objectives that will be the bed rock our plan, as well as develop the way ahead to make it all happen.
Over the next several months strategic planning sessions will be held on both the Cheney and Spokane campuses. Additionally, we will hold a number of sessions with groups from our local communities.
The planning process is broken into six phases:
- Phase I (Complete): Environmental Scan & Establish Strategic Planning Committee
- Phase II (Current): Maximize input from the university and community
- Phase III: Converge and refine input to begin development of Goals
- Phase IV: Develop Draft Plan with Goals, Strategies, Objectives and Metrics (a way to measure success)
- Phase V: Campus feedback and refinement of Draft Plan
- Phase VI: Strategic Plan Finalization, Approval and Implementation/Roll-out
If you have any questions regarding the Strategic Planning Process you can contact the Strategic Planning Committee Member from your Division/College or contact:
Chris Robbins | Director of Strategic University Planning
Academic Affairs – Institutional Effectiveness
216 Showalter Hall ▪ Cheney, WA 99004