Be prepared as possible for the GRE! Starting October 30th, we will be offering a 9-session course taught by an EWU faculty member. The course will be taught in Patterson 148 on MTTh from 3 p.m.-4 p.m. during the weeks of October 30th, November 6th and November 27th.
1. How do I register and pay for the course?
- Open the EWU Portal.
- Click on the "Make a Payment" icon in the myEWU toolbar
- Under the dropdown menu, select "Fall Quarter 2017," and continue.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click "Make a Payment."
- A new tab should open. On the top of the page, click "Pay Bill or Optional Charges."
- On the right side of the page, click "Testing Fees."
- Click "GRE Prep Fee."
- Click "Add to Shopping Cart."
- Proceed to "Checkout" and complete the process.
2. Can I take the course if I am not a student or alumni?
Unfortunately, our prep courses aren't available to community members yet. However, community courses are coming soon!
3. Will I receive college credit for the prep course?
Because the course is only 9 hours long, college credit cannot be offered.
4. It's after October 30th already. Can I still register?
Yes! Just be aware that if you wait to register and pay for the course (see FAQ 1), you will miss more sessions. Register as soon as possible to be able to attend as many sessions as possible!
5. Will this course be offered again in the future?
Yes, we are planning sessions for upcoming quarters.