Message from the Director/Chair Welcome to another academic year! There is so much to share! From upcoming events/changes, announcing new faculty, department additions, to successfully completing our lengthy accreditation process. This has certainly been a challenging and yet rewarding year at EWU. Change is never easy and it is therefore with mixed feelings that I announce my plan to retire in June 2017. My journey to the EWU School of Social Work as Director/Chair began only five years … [Read More...]
Thanks to the generosity and support of the Washington Chapter of the NASW, select students from the EWU undergraduate and graduate School of Social Work were able to attend the 2016 NW NASW Conference in Portland, Oregon on October 28, 2016. The conference began with a welcome keynote by NASW … [Read More...]
This year the School of Social Work recognized one Alumni who has continually strives to promote the School of Social Work Mission of promoting leadership in engaging individuals, families, and communities; policy-making; research; and, education for social work professionals. Maria Reyna, MSW, … [Read More...]
- Sonja Matison, MSW, PhD
- EWU Vancouver MSW Students Attend NW NASW Conference
- Opportunities & Networking for Alumni and Students!
- Social Work Alumni of the Year!
- Social Work, the Early Years
- Message from the Director/Chair
- Pigeons & Social Work
- Welcome Dr. Kathryn DePaolis!
- Welcome Dr. Rumyana Kudeva!
- Social Work Welcomes Children Studies!